Dover Youth Softball League is open to players ages 4 - 16 (as of 12/31 last year) who are residents of Dover, Somersworth, and Rollinsford, NH and So. Berwick, Berwick, No. Berwick and Eliot, ME. We also accept players who attend any Dover, NH school (e.g., St. Mary Academy, PCA, Seacoast Charter School) but may not reside in the listed communities.
League play starts in late March with assessments for players 10U and older. Teams are then formed in all levels and indoor practices begin the following week. You will be contacted by your player’s coach and then may find thr complete indoor schedule on the website. Eventually, all info about your team will be found in the dropdown menu under the Teams button on the horizontal menu.
All registrations take place online through the website (http://www.doversoftball.com/).
DYSL expects payment at the time of registration. The system has a default setting to delete unpaid registrations after 15 days. Please don’t let this happen!
Returning players (members) should log into they’re their account and start the registration from that point.
- Click the Orange "Register Now" button on the home page and follow the directions for registration.
- Please verify and/or update all your contact info and that of your player too. There are multiple tabs containing info. Please check all.
- IMPORTANT: Please identify how you prefer to receive notifications (email or text). Text notifications require you to include your cell carrier (e.g., Verizon, AT&T, etc.)
- We require a copy of your player's birth certificate to validate birthdate. Please upload a copy to your player’s account on her information page or send it to:
- P. O. Box 1929
- Dover, NH 03821-1929
- Visit the Parents/Guardians tab to find useful information.